Water resource potentials and allocation plans
Study of water resource potentials and water allocation plans is a specialized discipline of planning that deals with planning for and managing natural and man-made systems that are typically contained within watersheds and which include hydrologic, biological, economic, and political systems.
What makes us unique
Our company is owned by young professionals with;
- High technical capacity in different engineering disciplines
- Motivated in changing consulting services to more modern, participatory
- Advanced techniques in supplying the required services
- We are always our clients Partners.
- OUR SERVICES
- Trainings & Manual preparations
- Investigation of surface and subsurface water
- Water resource potentials and allocation plans
- Feasibility study & design
- Contract Administration
- Construction supervision
Have any Questions?
Call us Today!
Fact Water works Engineering Consultancy company in ethipia is working to be one of the most outstanding consulting companies in Ethiopia and Africa in designing cost effective, esthetical, economical, safe and durable construction projects and will be the role model in contract administration and supervision by adopting and developing new methodologies and technologies.